A Place to Belong
We’re all in this together. No matter our history, circumstances, failures or accomplishments, we’re all human and all need love and acceptance. That’s why the church exists—and why you belong. Good deeds have never saved anyone. We’re all humans with the same needs that can be found through Jesus, and we want to help others also.
WE Love People
Visiting a church can be intimidating. At East Pointe Church we make it our priority to make you feel welcome, comfortable, and loved. We are a place where everyone is welcomed, valued, and encouraged. We are meeting in a small group setting, getting to know one another and living LIFE together.
We are passionate about following God, strategic about making disciples and Relentless in Reaching the Lost.
We are to Engage, Empower, and Enlarge
• Engage - Serve the local church and surrounding communities.
• Empower - Positively impact and equip today’s congregation for a Lifetime of Ministry, both in the church and in their everyday LIFE.
• Enlarge - To lead, teach, and nurture others to maturity in Christ and to a passion for the Lost.
E-nduring Excellence (Spirit of Excellence)
Core values can be thought of as the characteristics that shape a church’s culture. These values will be talked about often among staff members and church members. With the idea of Value we at East Pointe Church believe it is a way of Living LIFE together and keeping our Mission alive, exciting and reachable.
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your East Pointe Church app.
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about East Pointe Church, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.PursueGod.com
The East Pointe Church app was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”